2019 Women's Summit on Entrepreneurship
Friday, October 18
8am - 3:30pm | Newtown Campus
Tickets are $50 with breakfast and lunch included
Our annual Women's Summit brings together members of the community in a one-day event that provides inspiration and helpful business advice to women in Bucks County. Women looking to start, expand and lead entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial initiatives have the chance to meet and learn from like-minded individuals. Join us on Friday, October 18 at our Newtown campus for this all-day event.
Do you own your own business or are thinking of starting one? Attendees of this conference will move from workshop to workshop throughout the day,
selecting from two different tracks of presentations: Start Smart for aspiring entrepreneurs and start-ups and Scale-Up for existing business owners. Topics will include branding, marketing, emotional intelligence, and leadership. The first 50 registrants will a special swag bag!
BREAKFAST & REGISTRATION: 8:00A
KEYNOTE: 8:45A - 10A
- Nicole Michalik - 92.5 WXTU DJ and host of the “Why Are You Following Me?” podcast
BREAKOUT 1: 10A - 10:50A
- Track 1: Hope Bear presenting Enhancing Your "Humanness"
- Track 2: Kelly Stewart presenting Doing Well by Doing Good
BREAKOUT 2: 11A - 11:50A
- Track 1: Beth Fizell-Jenkins presenting Women & Financial Wellness: Beyond the Bottom Line
- Track 2: Sirena Thomas presenting Boss, Mom, Wife Life
LUNCH AND LEARN: NOON – 1:20P
- Lunch Keynote: Mary Honkus: Real Simple Magazine presenting "The Life of an Editor"
BREAKOUT 3: 1:30P – 2:20P
- Track 1: Laurie Palau presenting Turning Your Passion into a Profession
- Track 2: Candace Yaeger presenting It Takes a Village: Building Your Tribe
BREAKOUT 4: 2:30P – 3:20P
- Track 1: Rhyan Strasters presenting Elevate Yourself - Elevate Your Business
- Track 2: Angela Giovine presenting The Secret to Getting Fans and Customers
For more information on all the sessions and presenters visit: http://entrepreneurship.bucks.edu/summit2019/